Telecommunications Repairs & Refurbished Telecommunications Equipment
D&S Communications is home to one of the largest board level facilities in the U.S. We repair equipment for thousands of companies throughout North America including many of the Fortune 500. Our customers have come to rely on our expertise, the quality of our repairs, our comprehensive warranties and our customer-centric approach. We work with customers to create processes that save our customers time, including advance replacement programs and flat-fee repair agreements that simplify billing and fit with our customer's internal processes.
We employ a large team of board-level technicians who stay current, repairing a wide variety of equipment from Avaya, Cisco, Spectralink, Polycom, Nortel, Aastra, Lifesize, Alcatel, Siemens, Symbol and Motorola. We are currently repairing a variety of smart phones and tablets as well. Our in-house paint and refurbish facilities are not to be matched anywhere in the country. With 26+ years of satisfying out customers' needs, we also repair legacy systems, some of which date back over 2 decades.
- A unique Database and Barcoding Program that tracks customer repairs and recurring problems ensuring maximum efficiency and product performance
- Extended repair services for a variety of data and computer equipment
- Flexible service terms at substantially lower rates than typical service contacts
Longer, More Extensive Warranties
- D&S backs its repairs and equipment with complete satisfaction guaranteed
- 18 month warranty that surpasses most manufacturers' guarantees
- Emergency-Replacement Guarantee on all critical components
- Completely reconditioned equipment and components offering improved performance and longer product life
Faster Response Times
- Extensive inventory of in-stock parts and related peripherals
- Emergency same-day repair service
- Innovative Advanced Replacement Program with 24 hour deliveries
- Standard turn around within 10 business days for non-emergency repairs
54,000 ft. State-of-the-Art Repair Facility
- Advanced testing equipment that detects a component's design weakness for subsequent redesigns or replacement with improved components
- Minimum 24 hour burn-in period simulating real world conditions to prevent future failure
- Exclusive chemical paint process that restores original luster to plastic casings
- Our anti-static facility ensures that sensitive equipment handled during the repair process arrives safely to our customers
D&S Communications is not now nor has ever been an authorized repair center for Polycom, Spectralink, Cisco or any other manufacturer. We provide third-party repair services for products manufactured by a number of companies. No products repaired by D&S are supported under the original manufacturer warranty. D&S provides our own warranty coverage for phones we repair. D&S makes no claims of affiliation or alliance with any of the manufacturers for the purposes of repairing their equipment.